How to setup Roku on your device
Roku is the company that is known to be streaming for Television. Roku streaming players are the one that will help you to connect you to television to get a better streaming of the videos and movies. Only you have to connect it to the internet that has a decent speed and then register with Roku and then start watching movies and more. It will cost you less and is a more convenient way to watch movies online. Now in your free time, you can get relax with your friends and family and watch live streaming of the videos that you need to watch on big screen. Roku customer support will help you anytime if you face any problem. So here I will cover up some of the device connectivity, Roku update, and Roku activation.
How to Setup Roku:
Roku account needs to be created before going to Roku device and following are the complete method to set your new Roku account. If any problem arises then go for Roku tech support for more information.
- First, look for the HDMI connection availability.
- Connect TV with Roku device with the help of the HDMI wire provided with Roku device.
- Connect one side of the cable to the HDMI port and the other end to the backside of the TV.
- The streaming device should be connected to a power source to get started.
- A startup screen will be displayed on TV when you turn on Roku device.
- Choose the language you prefer and click on OK button.
- You will need an internet connection for starting up on Roku. It will get to work with both Wi-Fi and wired connections. An Ethernet cable is needed to connect Roku device with wire and for Wi-Fi, you will need to get the password of the secured network to get connected.
- Then the player will automatically download the setup.
- After the software is installed and Roku gets started and you will see a startup screen with a unique code called Roku code.
- Open the website of Roku using computer, Smartphone or tablet to create a Roku account.
- In the website type in the Roku code asked by the website. Enter the code and hit the submit button. Then your device is ready for full functioning.
- With Roku, you can subscribe to all the popular TV channels and there you will get many other options from the Channel store of Roku.
- To get subscribe to various options on the Roku store you need to go to accounts and there you have to provide your payment details.
- You can customize your channel with the help of Roku.
- A congratulation screen will be displayed after the setup process is completed.
- Now watch the channels anytime with Roku.
Roku is the best streaming device according to me and here in this post, I have shown you the steps to Activate and setup Roku on your TV. This is the easiest and only step available on to set up Roku on your TV so that you can enjoy live streaming of various channels or you can Roku toll-free number for doing it correctly. Now get started with Roku and enjoy watching TV in a different way.