When we start to get services of Roku devices initially we have to connect it to Wi-Fi to get all services of it because Roku devices work on the internet. If we want to get all services of the Roku devices even if we want to connect it simply to our TV then firstly we have to connect it to Wi-Fi. There are few steps to start the Wi-Fi setup of Roku.
Steps to connect to Wi-Fi
- Turn on your TV and tune to the correct HDMI input. It is very important that you should be very careful about HDMI input cable, it is the main connection through which we can make a connection to the Roku device with TV.
- After this first step, we have to power on our TV. If we will provide to the TV then we can start the whole process of Wi-Fi setup.
- Now select the options from the Roku screen. Select Settings > Network > Wireless (Wi-Fi) > Set up new Wi-Fi connection. Firstly choose the settings option of the device then after choosing the network of the device in which network we want to connect our device to our TV. After this step, select the wireless option to do the setup of Wi-Fi on the device.
- When you will choose the wireless option there will be prompt a window which will show the list of the all wireless networks. Select your wireless network to proceed.
- After that wireless window, enter your wireless password in it. This wireless is your in-home wireless that’s why it has a password which is applied by you.
- After all steps of the setup of wireless, there will be 3 green checkmarks which will indicate that your setup has installed successfully.